Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Days are Just Packed



(does this infant carrier come with an infant? sadly, no,that takes 9+ months)



(the saga of the never ending blood sugar logs..)



Sam Talbot is an fiery chef with ecletic taste buds!



I got my flu shot today. I had to go to TWO CVS's to do so, because the first had an issue with my insurance (& I would have had to pay for the whole thing out of pocket) whereas the 2nd store would cover it (if it were under the guise of being a "Minute Clinic" appointment with a nurse practitioner). It wasn't that inconvenient,really, (there are quite a few CVS's in the area) but flu shots feel nothing like an insulin injection & really,please don't say that they do. And so that's done. (I will wake up tomorrow & feel like I've been hit by a bus, but it's better then being hit by the flu)



(please?)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I was lucky enough to get my flu shot during a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment.
Hit by a bus this time. I've never had a flu shot do that. Yuck!
Hope you feel great tomorrow!