Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Coke Zero Vote

After going to do my civic duty this morning, I popped open a can of this:


Took a big swallow, took another swallow, and felt something that was definatly not liquid.


That, ladies and gents, is a piece of gravel. Or coal, its hard to tell. I know CocaCola wants Americans to get all of their vitamins and minerals but that is a extreme way of getting them. It's not as bad as finding a mosquito encased in your Hershey's chocolate bar(like one of my bros did) but still...rather shocking. I never expected to be drinking rocks.

Thank you, Coca-Cola, for making my day incredibly special.I only regret that I didn't kill a filling on it and have to go to the dentist to make the day even more special. I'd vote for you(over Pepsi) any day of the year.

No comments: