Saturday, November 08, 2008

Decision '08

Lazy Saturday, until the mail arrived. Walked around the neighborhood helping with a food drive and got chased by a dog. That ended it being fun.(I hate dogs)

Smith's Medical has informed me that my pump warranty expires in December. Man, how time flies. I have not even thought about getting a new pump. I like my Cozmo- but perhaps I should go with something different. This will be pump #3 for me(Minimed 508, Deltec).

Acck- decisions, decisions. So, you tell me- what pump do you have, and what do you like/dislike about it's features? Please vote in my poll.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I am on the MiniMed 722 w/ CGMS. I love it, but I like the idea of the Animus Ping. I still have a couple of years before my warranty is up on mine, so I have some time to see what comes out and to make a decision.