Thursday, March 12, 2015

Four Things (meme)

1. Four names people call me other than my real name: 

Adel-head-brother 

Peggy-brother

Heidi-Who(my dad)

Splenda(the hubs)

2. Four jobs I’ve had: 

babysitter 

Childcare center worker

Retail Distribution Center worker 

3. Four movies I’ve watched more than once: 

The Sound of Music(#1)

Mary Poppins

A Man Called Peter

Chariots of Fire

4. Four books I’d recommend: 

Little Women

Sweet blood

The Kid who ran for President

The Kite Runner

5.Four places I’ve lived:

Virginia,Mississippi,Virginia,Virginia,Virginia,Virginia,and Maryland.

6. Four places I’ve visited: 

Copenhagen, London, Niagara Falls,Hawaii

7. Four foods I prefer to not eat:

Squash,Sushi, Lima beans,cranberries.

8. Four of my favorite foods:

Chocolate

Ham

Anchovy pizza

Mashed potatoes

9. Four TV shows I watch: 

Downton Abbey, Greys Anatomy,Once Upon A Time, Red Band Society.

10. Four things I’m looking forward to: 

Vegas! Tomorrow, Friends for Life Orlando, Tslim Dexcom integration,Springgggg.

11. Four things I am always saying: 

It is what it is.

Would you like to do as Mommy asks or would you like to go to bed?

Splendid dreams.

Come here right now.

No comments: