Thursday, January 17, 2013

48 Questions


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. My parents were disagreeing over what to name me, and "Heidi" won out over Genevieve and Mary.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Two days ago,as I was watching the 2nd-to-last-EVER episode of "Private Practice." I shall miss that show.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah. It is uniquely mine...a mix of printing,cursive,and a self-improvement course I had to take in the 90's.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey Ham..yum! But I'll eat anything.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, & he's the world's cutest toddler. (formerly the world's cutest baby) He is smart, opininated, and knows exactly what he wants in life. And he's a hugger.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not. I am shy,and an introvert. I have a few good friends but I am not the life of the party. But if you are my friend,I think I am a good one.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. I had them out in 2009 because I kept getting strep throat. It was a level of pain that I never want to experience again, but I'm glad that I got them out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I am not a fan of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Sunbelt Granola...or Lucky Charms!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I'm too lazy.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
When I have to be. I think that physically, I'm a wimp.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Butter pecan.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their face.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red. I'm not a girly-girl.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm too naive,& I wish I were better at assessing people/situations.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandma(mom's mom), she passed away in 2001.

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Getting myself & the kid out of the house on time.(to get wherever we're going)

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing brown boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Peanuts. I love any kind of nut.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Burnt Sienna. I'm a pretty plain,non-stand-outish, person.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
-the hand sanatizers in Target bathrooms.
-Bath and Body Works hand soaps
-baking bread!

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very important. If you (are a citizen,&) don't cast a vote, you don't have any right to complain about how the country is going to the dogs.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. LOVE THE BEACH.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, but I don't watch a whole lot of sports..got other stuff to do with my life.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brownish-gold.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue-ish grey.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, I wear reading glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything cooked by someone else. I don't really like to cook.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings. And I'll cry over it.(inevetibly)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Breaking Dawn.(part II) #vampirelove

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue/white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall...and then summer.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Pecan pie.

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I'm in need of both.

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer.

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Lady Almina & the Real Downton Abbey. I am obsessed with British nobility.

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's a lake scene with a snow-capped mountain in the background.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
the fizz of a diet coke can

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I don't really have a favorite, I listen to most anything.

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hawaii I guess. In the opposite direction, the UK/Denmark.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can balance 25 checkers on the edge of another checker.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Harrisonburg, Virginia.

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Maryland.

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Puke yellow.

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Rust. It used to be gold...but time marches on.

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Sure, they were thought-provoking questions.

1 comment:

Scully said...

I loved the colour of your car! and I'm intrigued by this special checker balancing talent!
I'd be friends with you! You have a cute sense of humour and I'm a sucker for quirky humour.