Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Auf Wiedersehn

This will be my last post in awhile. I don't have anything particurally brilliant to say... I won't find out the a1c results till Friday.
Meanwhile, if nothing else- I am finding all the stuff that I lost LAST time we moved. (7 years ago) I stick it in a safe place, so I at least won't lose the exact same things again. I'm attempting to make this an organized undertaking, but I'll probably end up losing something.
Sign(s) that I am hopelessly addicted to Ebay-
I need to get rid of ALOT of stuff, and here I am, needing more address labels. Its stupid, however, to buy them in bulk- since I don't yet know what my new address is! It doesn't help, also, that I seem to have hit a "streak" on finding things that I'm interested in. There is going to be alot of mail being redirected, at this rate. (To take the place of everything I'm getting rid of)
No lows today, whoo hoo! I'd like to put a rain check on having lows- they can resume when I'm happily settled in my new place.
Adios, stay safe, folks.

1 comment:

Wil said...

Check back in with us a soon as your settled; we'll miss you!