Monday, November 16, 2009

Notes from a Spinning Planet: D-Week

This week, I plan to attend four diabetes events..one every evening. Rarely do they all line up in such a nice little schedule(something is always conflicting with something else)

As well as school(I won't be getting a refund, so I'm just going to make the best of it and try to pull off the best grade possible) Just three weeks remaining, in the semester.(and two tests,yippee)

As well as a million & one other things(getting picture take for Christmas cards, etc.) Next week we'll be be flying out to California,& if I thought it was hard posting every day while at home, it will be more so on the road. But I have my iphone(well,when I get a new SIM card for it), and my MIL has a computer so I just have to make time for it.

Tonight's event will be hosted by one of my very favorite (local) speakers..check out this. Full review, tomorrow.(it won't be on the same subject, so I expect to actually learn something)

And I've already told my husband to expect to be a diabetic widower this week..which is similar in concept to a football widow.(only in reverse) I most definatly have a problem with being unable to say no to going to hear kick-butt D speakers. I need this.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

Type 1 widower lol love it! Your coming to Cali?