Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just another Day

Thursday is the follow-up appt. with neuro-opth.

I had to take my pump off today, and periodically inject Novolog. At work, I was switched to another job, it was very intensive and my pump would have been smashed or worse. Rather then worry about it, I took it off. Towards the end of the day, I got very dizzy and shaky, didn't know whether it was a low, or just my body trying to tell me I'd abused it good and proper that day. (too much caffeine, too much lifting of heavy stuff!) I honestly didn't know- and that was kind of scary. I also didn't have time to take out to check, it was "Crush" time, go-go-go-get-it-finished (or else). As soon as I'd finished, I drank juice. (just to be on the safe side)
Numbers could have been worse...
90,268,70, 347, 135 (hour after work)
That's my day SWAG'ng it!

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Those days are tough, when it's so much outside of your usual routine - and real hard to test when you need to, etc.

Your numbers could have been a heck of a lot worse for a day of SAWG'n! Good job!