Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Auf Wiedersehn

This will be my last post in awhile. I don't have anything particurally brilliant to say... I won't find out the a1c results till Friday.
Meanwhile, if nothing else- I am finding all the stuff that I lost LAST time we moved. (7 years ago) I stick it in a safe place, so I at least won't lose the exact same things again. I'm attempting to make this an organized undertaking, but I'll probably end up losing something.
Sign(s) that I am hopelessly addicted to Ebay-
I need to get rid of ALOT of stuff, and here I am, needing more address labels. Its stupid, however, to buy them in bulk- since I don't yet know what my new address is! It doesn't help, also, that I seem to have hit a "streak" on finding things that I'm interested in. There is going to be alot of mail being redirected, at this rate. (To take the place of everything I'm getting rid of)
No lows today, whoo hoo! I'd like to put a rain check on having lows- they can resume when I'm happily settled in my new place.
Adios, stay safe, folks.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Heidyn, I am getting rid of lots of stuff now too. 40+ boxes of books are going to new homes. I quit ebay probably 2 years ago. Most of what I bought there is now in boxes in the garage...may send them to consignment shops or donate them to thrift shops. I'm feeling like "less is more"...easier to live uncluttered. Too bad all the clutter is so hard to go through to get to the decluttered goal. What a mess here. Good luck with your move. Love, Ellen

Wil said...

Check back in with us a soon as your settled; we'll miss you!

toxic mold syndrome said...

Mold or Mildew... I would like you to know about toxic mold syndrome. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldnhome.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the toxic mold syndrome I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,

徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

徵信社,外遇, 離婚, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,徵信,徵信,