Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ping'ed

There's a unique moment, once every four(or more years) when the UPS dude walks down up to your door, rings the doorbell, you sign, and he hands you a humongous box filled with special D-goodies.


(in Limey Green!)along with 5 boxes of cartridges/assorted manuals/cases/accessories/infusion sets.(I still love the Cleos, don't think I will be switching to anything else)
Maybe I've gone to the dark side, but Smith's Medical doesn't own me + I want to experience another pump's features. Deltec of course still works, but it is out of warranty. I am, of course, pumped.(finally a meter that communicates with the pump,Freestyle test strips were never covered by my insurance company so I couldn't use that feature with my Deltec. This one uses One Touch strips.)

2 comments:

Lee Ann Thill said...

Very cool!! Congrats! I hope you love it :)

Sandra Miller said...

Awesome!!!

The Ping is the leading contender for Joseph's next pump... we need to decide and order soon, so I'll read with interest about your experience with it!