Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day: Spring '11










I am ready. Books are bought,tuition/etc.accounted for,& accessories/iPad apps installed/purchased,in preparation for the big day.(also,glucose keyring installed on backpack,for the inevitable blood sugar drop in the middle of clinicals) The question is,will the weather cooperate(100% chance of 3-5 inches tomorrow...which probably means they will postpone it till Wed.?)That bums me out(6 months from now I will likely wonder how on earth I could be so enthusiastic about such a hardcore program...but for now, I'm that enthusiastic little kid on Christmas morning.)

I can't wait.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

George said...

Good luck! I am so excited for you!!!

Tricia said...

YAY and BOO to nursing school... you'll understand after alittle while why it's definitely a both kind of situation.

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

Go get 'em!