Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pieces of History

This is the molecular structure of insulin.
















This is my first meter,my first lancet device, and one of my first glucagon kits .

This is an old plastic lisence plate cover (freebie from MiniMed), which graced the back of my '89 Grand Am before the cover split (due to effects of aging) and I took it off, rather then risk total disentregration. Now its an antique, they don't make these anymore. (due to acquisition by Medtronic)

This is my stash of diabetes armbands(bracelets).

Ever look at your stash of D-junk and think, holy cow, these are starting to look OLD. (which means I must be gettting old!) Ok, ok, so its not quite sharpening needles and boiling the urine, but time does fly when you're having fun. (so they say)

No comments: