(stolen from MajorBedhead!)
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars. (long, long ago)
3. Played in a band – the clarinetist! Elementary, middle, and high school
4. Visited Hawaii (honeymoon, last year)
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity (unfortunately, yes. I’m the one who could have benefited from charity)
7. Been to Disneyland/world – Disneyworld-twice! (CWD conventions)
8. Climbed a mountain - yes, many, but the hardest one ever was one pre-diagnosis when I drank everyone else’s water I was so thirsty.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (in the shower) (yeah, of course)
11. Bungee jumped – nope but I want to!
12. Visited Paris (but I want to!)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I incorporate my own ideas/with that of the experts to make my own unique oddities.
15. Adopted a child.(perhaps someday…)
16. Had food poisoning. (heck, yes, two years ago Red Lobster leftovers put me in the hospital for two days)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (actually-I'd rather take the elevator!)
18. Grown your own vegetables. (I was a farm girl…we grew everything! And canned everything)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. (no desire to do so, sounds uncomfortable)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (how else do you get to an endo. appt?when technically, you’re not “ill”…)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone Skinny Dipping. (NOPE)
27. Run a Marathon- I’m doing good just to navigate three flights of stairs.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise – right up my alley! But not yet
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – no
35. Seen an Amish community –no, but plenty of Old Order buggy-driving Mennonites.
36. Taught yourself a new language. Spanish
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (not sure that’s possible!Even billionaires aren't happy, money does not satisfy)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance – Multiple times. And I’ve done the transporting.
47. Had your portrait painted. (I could have my dad do it, but I don't think posterity needs to be reminded that I ever existed)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud (doesn’t every kid?)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (they do still exist…must find one)
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood (42x, before my body started falling apart)
65. Gone skydiving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check(s,s,s,s)(I am not proud of this)
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar (Eww)
72. Pieced a quilt (my grandmother made one with me + I treasure it)
73. Stood in Times Square (want to, so bad!!! maybe one New Year's Eve)
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone – kneecap, finger, toe
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car. (if we had tons of money and could afford it)
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House (no, but I’ve been on Air Force One!)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (fish, turkey, chickens)
88. Had chickenpox. (and Shingles)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake (I hear its nasty)
97. Been involved in a law suit (with my recent luck on Ebay, its probably a'comin)
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee