Sunday, April 30, 2006

I AM: ME! (Meme)

I am: ME! (PWD, Republitarian, writer, musician, insulin-pumper, EMT, nursing student, retailer,etc.)
I want: a happy, healthy family. (hopefully without my lousy genetics)
I wish: for a continuous glucose moniter
I hate: cooking. I'd rather clean..
I miss: spontainialty, to just hop in the car without the customary stash of medical supplies/food.
I fear: middle of the night hypos, that I'll never finish my (nursing) degree.
I hear: The neighbor kids, splashing in the pool, enjoying a sunny April afternoon.
I wonder: when there will be a cure.
I regret: Never telling the pediatric CDE she was a wonderful person. Never seeing past the end of my own woes, to see anothers. Funerals are too late for too many things.
I am not: organized.
I dance: to many types of music.
I sing: and I don't care that I sound bad!
I cry: over the sappiest novels/movies, and when I am exausted.
I am not always: a dedicated worker.
I make with my hands: crossstitch, gardens, a sparkling-waxed Nugget, and an interesting blog.
I write: because it is "art" to me
I confuse: words that sound the same
I need: more money...
I should: get a life.
I start: many things
I finish: Finish? What's that?
I tag: You!

1 comment:

HVS said...

Ellen,
Its a deal-look for me on the next flight in!
lol
Man, I hate cooking. (at least I will never be obese, on my cooking!)