1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
If I was a celebrity- I'd have to have makeup on, even in jail.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Cash? you must be joking..
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? de-jour. As in, some weird French word that I have absolutely no clue what it means.
4. Favorite planet? Mars. I have an ongoing interest in the place my fiance is from.
5. Who is the first person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My cellphone provider, reminding me of my due bill.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Got this phone(a month ago) and I haven't even personalized my ring tones to my contact list! So I can't say I've got a favorite.(yet)
7. What shirt are you wearing? sleeveless blue cotton, in keeping with the 95 degrees + haven't yet had the ac put back in my windowsill theme.
8. Do you label yourself? yes, but "diabetic" is not
really one of my favorites.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: White Stag sneakers.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark room. It's easier to catch a nap.
11. Why is there always a missing question?
Because human beings aren't perfect.
12. What does your watch look like?
I don't wear a watch. (usually) I've got a pump w/ has a perfectly functioning timepiece.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? chatting.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Sorry, your code is invalid. Please resubmit to Coke Rewards.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Less then 1/2 a mile away. And its a favorite hangout.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Oh-kay.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My fiance.:-)
18. Last furry thing you touched? The moldy thing growing in my refridgerator-(that I throughly cleaned out today, yay me!) it reminded me of a giant dust bunny. And it left a trail of green slime, as it dragged against the kitchen floor/porch. So after cleaning the 'fridge, I had to scrub the floor.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Two. And only one was the injectable kind.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None, but I do have 1,132 digital photos that I need to sort through/upload/order online before this computer kicks the dust.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 15. (pre-D)
22. Your worst enemy? people who stress me out.
23. What is your current desktop picture? My fiance.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Yep, I'll be there. 5 AM, baby.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? A million bucks. I'm with Kerri- I'm not really into flying.
26. Do you like someone? yeah, I like alot of people.
27. The last song you listened to? Basics of Life/4Him.
28. What time of day were you born?
12:47 AM,on the first of September. Just narrowly missed being an August baby.
29. What's your favorite number? 98. It's a pretty versatile number-bodytemp, blood sugar, room temp wise. And if you've lived that long, that's pretty cool too.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Jackson,MS, I was in the first grade.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
people who smoke like a chimney + still live to 110.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? several people at my job, who would love to get married + up & quit theirs...
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work, bemoaning the state of my alternator-fried vehicle.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
A. Scream at it.
B. Go back to table, to acquire more change.
C. Fill out refund request.
(this usually happens at work)
35. Do you consider yourself kind? In most respects, yes. Everyone has bad days though.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Probably on my left shoulder.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? I'm about to do just that. (move to the ends of the earth...)
39. Are you touchy-feely?
40. What's your life motto?
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade + swap with someone who's life has handed them vodka.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times:
(usually) my pump
my engagement ring
42. What's your favorite town/city?
I love Washington DC- but then again, I haven't been very many places.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
paper towels at Target.And I didn't pass out this time.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A looooooooong time ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he has a better job, but not any luck in the S.O. department.
47. How far back do you know your ancestry?
1066 A.D. One ancestor came over with William the Conquorer, to clean up Merry Old England.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? For my sister's wedding, I wore this pink dress.(and pink is really not me)
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? just my head, because its so hot outside.
50. Have you ever been burned by love?
Been there, done it, got the tshirt.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? heck yeah, but I don't think they're blogging anymore. (joint blog, by three resident doctors)
52. Where would you like to live? Every place has its advantages/disadvantages, and I haven't figured out where that might be.