Working its way around the O.C..
1. Do you still have tonsils?
2. Would you bungee jump?
Yeah I would, if someone else paid for it.
3. If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would you do?
4. How many tattoos do you have?
5. Your favorite fictional animal?
Hard to say-but I like Speedy Gonzales.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
My coworker, who is even more disorganized then me. Its not a mean laugh, though, she laughs at herself too.
7. Do you consider yourself organized?
Um, NO. I’m doing good just to show up at the right places at the right time, let alone being properly prepared for anything.
8. Any addictions?
Chocolate, Cheetos, and Diet Coke.
9 From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Talk Radio- during the midmorning +mid-afternoon energy slumps. There’s nothing like hearing the latest political news, to get a person all fired up(and awake again).
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
Carnival - if I wanted to see animals, I’d just go to a zoo.
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you
The person who collects all the coins out of the Wishing Fountains.
12. Best movie you've seen this year?
13. Favorite alcoholic drink.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Look at my pump, and if it isn’t 6:00(on the dot), I go back to sleep.
Older sister, 2 older brothers, and 2 younger brothers.
16. What is the best thing about your job?
Some of my coworkers(friends), and the health insurance.
17. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yes. And someday, I may need it again.
18. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To be able to function off 4 hrs of sleep a night. I’d be a tremendously productive individual.
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
No, there aren’t any around here.
20. Have you ever gone camping?
A few times, but not since I got diabetes.
21. Gas prices - first thought
"Supply and Demand, PEOPLE!!!”
22. Your favorite cartoon character?
Jason- in the “Foxtrot” comic.
23. What was your first car?
A 1989 Pontiac Grand Am.(red)
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
25. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
Anything is better then the Simpsons.
26. Do you go to church?
Most of the time, but I’ve been sick a lot recently+ I haven't felt like going.
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Nicole J. Baker.
28. What errand/chore do you despise?
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn’t go off(A. I don’t have an alarm clock, and B. I temporarily stopped it on my pump)
30 Last time you puked from drinking?
Never, I rarely drink + I don't particuraly relish the thought of getting sick from it.Its one of the few things I'm really mature about.
31. What is your heritage?
32. Favorite flower?
33. Disney or Warner Bros?
34. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing hide and go seek in the neighboring cornfield, without the landlord chasing us out.
35. Your favorite potato chip?
Cheddar-or Sour Cream+ Onion.
36. What is your favorite candy?
Peeps, Candy Corn, and Airheads.
37. Do you burn or tan?
Burn, unfortuantly. I hate my complexion. Why does everyone else on the O.C. tan? (sigh)
38. Astrological sign?
39. Do you own a gun?
No, but I intend to get one someday.'Round these parts,a gun is a necessary accessory, whether or not you actually use it(hunting), it still comes in handy to deter crime.
40. What do you think of hot dogs?
Quick, taste good- what’s not to like?