Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nightmares

It's just after midnight...and I'm having premonitions that this is not going to be a good week. Awesome weather today, until it clouded up + commenced to dumping rain. So goes the day..so goes the week. Similarly, the retail(Presidential Day savings, spending) therapy was going well till my stomach started pitching fits + I had to drive back home. Drowned my sorrows in some zofran, and the gastro docs office didn't call me back. Then my groin went numb.(yeah, you probably didn't want to read that)and a panicky call to the on-call dr looks like tomorrow is going to have some more
tests in it.(bad time for the back to act up,I can't even handle the other issue)
Was hoping to go down to Virginia for a few days but I don't think thats going to be possible. I can't eat,sleep, or be nice to any of my family members.(not a good time to go visiting) My brother won't make it back till sometime next month, he's doing whatever they do to you post Iraq.

4 comments:

..M.. said...

Will you accept cyber hugs from a stranger?

I'm sending all the positive thoughts and good health I can find to you... Here's hoping all is well real soon.

Scott K. Johnson said...

Hey Heidi - thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

Donna said...

I'll keep you in my prayers, Heidi. Hope things are better soon.

Anonymous said...

Heidyn, keep us posted. So hope doctors can make you feel better. There has got to be a solution for this. Take care of yourself in the meantime and get as much rest as you can. Sending you a huge pot of cyber chicken soup!