Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dblog Week: Saturday Snapshots

Back for the third year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like! With a nod
to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more d-related pictures.
Post as many or as few as you’d like. Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures,
or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.




Coasters.




I don't need no stinkin' control.



Mama, I think you're low.


But sometimes the stars aline.




A better day.



A Rattle!


We CAN eat these.


The Back-up Plan.



Stockpiled.


Yes, it does.


Screen of Death.


Mac-Gyvered.


Can I get a repeat? (on the last 24 hours)



Fondly dubbed "The Cockroach" by my loving spouse.



I love to bungee-jump.



A day in the life.


(don't leave home without it!!)









2 comments:

Pearlsa said...

Nice!

Stacey Hunter said...

Appreciate thiss blog post