Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Van Gogh

(click picture for close up)
It may not look like much, but after 3 years and 3 months of periodically slaving away at the thing it is finished. (Hurrah!) This is entirely free form, nothing was off a pattern. The poem is original too. Now to get it framed(but not at Micheal's prices, they quoted me $260+.)While I think this item is valuable, its more of the sentimental kind. I may frame it myself. I intend to enter it the county fair this August. (the murky smudges is the camera's fault.. the actual piece is flawless) I wanted to give it to my EMS instructor(originally) but it took too darn long to complete..

4 comments:

George said...

Very Cool!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I love it!

Kerri. said...

This is beautiful, Heidi!

Unknown said...

Cool stuff!