Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Scarred

Meet the fingers:












Unfortunately, my Blue Cross infusion set appeal came back-marked no such street address. Thank you, unhelpful service rep. Back to square one. Someone kindly offered to give me a box of Cleos. (waiting in great anticipation)I am using Silhouettes, because that's what I've got in stock. They are so unreliable (failing every chance they get), leave ugly pitch marks + high bgs that I think I'd be better off on Lantus. Now I remember why I was so desperate to get Cleo's, Sils just do not work. I think I will call up the Deltec rep and attempt to charm a few off of them.
I have been losing my better lancing device with an alarming frequency(99% of the time), using torture devices(the needle STICKS out of them) hence the above picture of my right hand. Wow, I need to get on another Pelikan trial.
What's new: my mouth is falling apart. Apparently, my former dentist did a less-then-optimal job with my fillings and they are all sprouting new cavities. One, two,three, four. Root canal #1 is still waiting on the crown, which can't be put in till we take care of all the cavities. One other filling is in wait and see mode,as to whether it will also need a root canal. I've been there every week for the past month.(both dentists now know me on a first name basis)Don't get white fillings people, unless you're a movie star. They mask new cavities, and do not bond well with the tooth. What this will cost when all said and done I can only imagine. Dentist says I need full xrays,because of all the stuff that's going on. I love my new dentist, they're open till 8 pm and Saturday's(been there, done that too)just wish everything wasn't falling apart at once.
I've decided on a name for my new blog, now all I have to do is decide what blog engine I want to put it in. Those are the hardest decisions about the blog that I'll have to make.(everything else will be easy..)
I've got so much stuff I want to blog about..and just not enough time.(sigh)

3 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Wow! You have a LOT going on! Those fingers look all too familiar to me - because mine look similar.

Take care of yourself and be sure to keep us posted!

meanderings said...

Problem teeth are not fun. I have similar problems and it's depressing and annoying. Hang in there. It's nice that you found a good, convenient dentist. It makes a difference!

Donna said...

Did you ever see the episode of Friends where Joey found his "hand twin"? Well, I think you're mine!